- Sunday, November 27 at 11 AM - 1st Sunday of Advent – Return of the popular Marty Haugen liturgy setting and the reception of new members.
- Sunday, December 4th at 11AM – 2nd Sunday of Advent Birthday coffee hour.
- Sunday, December 11 at 11 AM – 3rd Sunday of Advent / Commitment Sunday Special music provided by the Upper Manhattan Youth Choir.
- Sunday, December 18at 11 AM - 4th Sunday of Advent with Children’s Christmas Pageant during worship.
- Saturday, December 24 at 5 PM Christmas Eve - A family-friendly service of carols, retelling the nativity story, and setting up the crèche.
- Saturday, December 24 at 8 PM Christmas Eve - Candlelight service with Holy Communion.
- Sunday, December 25 at 11 AM Christmas Day – Simple service of carols.
- Saturday, December 10th 10AM – 4PM OSA’s Annual Christmas Tree Sale and Craft Fair. Donations of baked goods are needed for Martin's Cafe. Please contact the office for further information.
- Sunday, December 18 at 4:30 PM - Annual Christmas Music Festival. Reception with mulled wine to follow.
- Nursery space for parents and caregivers of children (ages 0-3) Sundays during 11:00 AM Worship - in the South Balcony (up the narthex stairs)
- Children's Church (ages 4-7) - Sundays during 11:00 AM Worship (following the children's sermon and returning for communion) - in the Lorenz Library (up the narthex stairs)
- Sunday School (ages 8-11) - Sundays from 10:00-10:45 AM - in the Lorenz Library (up the narthex stairs)
- Confirmation class (ages 12 & up) - Next class will be held Saturday, December 3rd @10:00 AM
- Every 1st and 3rd Thursdays from 8:00-9:15 PM. We are discussing Paul's Letter to the Romans. The next class will be held on December 15th in the Lorenz Library, up the narthex* stairs, following Vespers. All are welcome!
- Sunday, December 4th at 5PM Ensemble ACJW is a new generation of innovative musicians who are passionate about the music they play, and adventurous about finding new places to play it. This brilliant group plays a range of thought-provoking repertoire—from works written centuries ago to those completed days before—with the highest quality of musicianship. Ensemble ACJW members are on a two-year fellowship with Carnegie Hall and tour the world as the performing arm of the institute. More than just performers, the fellows are fully engaged within their communities as dedicated teachers and mentors in New York City public schools.
- Under the direction of Dr. Paul F. Mueller, we are blessed with a talented volunteer choir that is always open for new singers.
- The choir rehearses before the service at 10:15 AM most Sunday mornings, with additional rehearsals every other Thursday evening.