- before we rise, commit the coming day to God
- use times of waiting to wait consciously before God, being open and receptive to Him
- use a time of frustration to be thankful for something good that we also experience
- forgive someone who has hurt us
- take time to read His word and reflect on it
- before we sleep, commit the finished day and our loved ones to God's keeping
"We do not cease to pray for you, that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God." -Colossians 1: 9, 10
Lord, thank you for loving me. I want to show you that I love you too. Amen.